Geography and Crustal Dynamics Research Center
Research Works and Results Update: 2008.04.01
Research and Development > Research Center > Crustal Deformation | Space Geodesy | Geographic Information Analysis
- Crustal Deformation and Source Fault of the Iwate-Miyagi Nairiku Earthquake in 2008[New]
- Crustal Deformation and Source Fault of the Sichuan (Wenchuan) Earthquake in 2008
- Simeulue Earthquake in 2008
- Revised fault model of the Niigataken Chuetsu-oki Earthquake in 2007
- The Niigataken Chuetsu-oki Earthquake in 2007
- Southern Sumatra Earthquake in 2007
- Geomorphological features of slope failures around Wajima City, triggered by the earthquake offshore Noto Peninsula, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Geomorphological features around the 19 november 2006 rock fall site between Makiyama and Tamagashi stations of JR Tsuyama line, Okayama city
- The result of the test investigation of the diastrophism of Iojima Island where the space satellite data was used is followed.
- Geomorphological features in the area stricken by the 7 november 2006 strong wind, Wakasa, Saroma town, Hokkaido
- The Earthquake 20 Merch 2005, Northern Kyushu
- Sumatra Earthquake and Indian Ocean Tsunami in 2004
- The Earthquakes Nov.-Dec. 2004, Kushiro/Nemuro-Offshore
- The Mid Niigata prefecture Earthquakes in 2004
- Crustal Movements of Tokai Province (mostly in Japanese)
- UJNR Panel on Earthquake Research
Researchers amd Research Divisions (fy2008)
- MASAHARU , Hiroshi : Director of Geography and Crustal Dynamics Research Centerr
- IMAKIRE, Tetsuro: Research Coordinator for Geography and Crustal Dynamics Research
- Crustal Deformation Research Div.
- Space Geodesy Research Div.
- Geographic Information Analysis Research Div.
Activities and Results
- Coordinating Committee for Earthquake Prediction (CCEP)
- Coastal Movement Data Center
- Headquarters for Earthquake Research Promotion
- United States-Japan Conferences on Development and Utilization of National Resources (UJNR) / Earthquake Research Panel
- Coordinating Committee for Volcanic Eruption
- MURAKAMI, M. and MIYAZAKI, S.（2001）：Periodicity of Strain Accumulation Detected by Permanent GPS Array : Possible Relationship to Seasonality of Major Earthquakes' Occurrence. 'Geophysical Research Letters, Vol.28, No.15, 2983-2986.
Copyright 2004 Geography & Crustal Dynamics Research Center.
No reproduction or republication without permission.
| GSI Home | Research and Development | Top of this page |